Thursday, April 10, 2008

1,867 words in search of a point…



Please, someone get this guy an editor, stat!


Here, I’ll save you the trouble of wading through that painfully tedious morass of self-righteousness. It’s Patrick’s contention that “Canadian Cynic” and his “sycophantic cohorts” aren’t “Progressives” because they’re big meanies. That’s it. Period.

There. I just saved you several valuable minutes of your time. You can thank me later.

“Holy Humdrum” Update: “Some may recall…” Zzzzzzz No. As a matter of fact, we don’t. Nor do we care. As W.C. Fields infamously said, “Go away kid, ya bother me…”

LIES and Fabrications Update:

Rayner’s response? “You can’t define what a progressive is, so you can’t tell us we aren’t progressives.”

This is an outright lie AND a complete fabrication. I never said any such thing, even though it’s misleadingly being passed off by this petulant jackass in quotes.

Having accepted Mr Rayner’s insistence (that one can claim to be something despite failing to meet the requirements), I’ve decided to indulge myself…

Quite aside from the horrific abuse of the English language involved, no such “insistence” was made on my part. Another complete LIE.

The rest of the post involves Patrick indulging himself — that is to say, polishing his own knob, in his typical, insufferably BORING and utterly humourless fashion.