Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tales of the Noise Machine®: Bill Cunningham



You have to love this in all sorts of ways... From the lying sack of shit radio host hired to warm up the crowd for Bomber McCain and was instructed to give the faithful partisans “red, raw meat” (and did he ever!), to unctuous Sean Hannity being a whiny, pandering douchebag, to St. McCain furiously backpedaling and disingenuously repudiating his shrieking mercenary attack dog, and finally, to Cunnigham’s subsequent meltdown, indignation and backstabbing treachery…

Colmes: On your radio show, didn’t you call him Barrack Hussein Mohammed Obama?

Cunningham: Well, I did call him that once because Mohammed is the greatest prophet of God according to the Koran…

Colmes: I see, so why did you add a name that wasn’t his name? You said you just said his name, but you actually inserted the name Mohammed to his name. Why did you do that?

Cunningham: I believed at the time that his confirmation and one of his names was Mohammed… and I rescinded the statement and I said Barrack Hussein Obama… I thought…
Allan, I made a mistake.

Later…

Cunningham: “He’s not my candidate… he’s not a conservative…. I’m going to follow the lead of Ann Coulter. I’ve had it with John McCain. I’m going to endorse Hillary Rodham Clinton for president because she will do a better job in the Oval Office I think than the liberal John McCain...

Quite the little passion play.